NOW AVAILABLE – CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
Please make your enquiry by emailing Miss Kate
Make their day extra special with a lively, energetic DANCE PARTY!
Provided by qualified Dance Teachers, Derwent Dance Parties are available in a range of packages to suit you! You provide the venue and any food you want to have, and we’ll bring music, dances, games, props, prizes and disco lights* (*packages B & C only), as well as lots of energy and fun to make it a day to remember!
Package A: £60.00 – 1 Dance teacher for 1 hour. 2 prizes,( maximum 25 children).
Package B: £80.00 – 1 Dance teacher for 90 mins (max 25 children) or 2 teachers for 1 hour (max 35 children). 2 prizes & Disco lights.
Package C: £150.00 – 2 Dance teachers for up to 90 mins (max 40 children), 2 prizes, disco lights and takeaway souvenirs for all your guests.
NB You will need to make sure a suitable number of responsible adult supervisors are also at the party to help out.
Give your party a cool theme for extra fun! Some suggestions are:
Fairies and Princesses: a perfect theme for beautiful fancy dress – we will bring wands, wings and fairy dust for a magical birthday.
Superheroes: everyone wants to be a hero – and we can make it happen! With masks, great music, games for superheroes and a cool Streetdance for the brave, the strong and the energetic!
Musicals: What’s your favourite? Musicals provide great themes for fancy dress, prizes and dance routines. Have a Broadway Birthday with a Derwent Dance Party.
Cheerleading: Pomp poms or streamers? You choose! We’ll show you and your guests dances and tricks to really wow the crowd!
Streetdance: for real dance enthusiasts! Pick up some cool moves on your Birthday – choose your favourite music and we’ll make a dance to match. Whether your guests have danced before or not, we’ll have them rockin’ away for your Birthday!
Not seen your idea? Drop us a line with your chosen theme and we’ll try to bring it to life for you!
Combine any theme with the package of your choice and your preferred music (if you have any).
What to do now:
- Choose your preferred date, with some alternatives where possible. Generally we can do Saturdays from 2pm, Sundays or School Holidays. (Day times are available for Pre-School age and some evenings in term time by special arrangement).
- Fill in the online enquiry form, decide on themes, music, fancy dress, numbers and any special names or requests.
- Book your chosen date and time with Derwent Danceworks and your chosen venue – check with the venue details such as capacity, parking, kitchen facilities, floor type, number of chairs and power points.
- A £30 deposit is due to secure the booking, either by cheque or online payment. (the remaining balance is payable 1 week before your party).
- Invite your guests! Why not use the invitation template available to download? Simply print off, fill in and send!
- Let us know any extra details so we can plan accordingly. Have you any guests with health or mobility issues? Will all your guests be keen to dance? How would you like to break your party time down?
- If you want to choose your own music that’s great, but please let us have the song titles the week before.
- Does anyone have any severe allergies? Eg to food or certain fabrics?
- Don’t forget to provide directions and a postcode to your venue.